cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 15

Re: Sent email received 4 days later

I am still awaiting a reply from BT on this issue.  I had to raise the issue within this forum yesterday as I was not able to raise a chat call as no operatives where available and the phone line was engaged.      

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 15

Still no comment from BT?    

I have been asked by a few consumer companies to nominate the worse company I have to deal with regards and at the moment BT is at the top of the list due to this issue.   I will probably though change my mind if there is a response to this message from someone at BT within the next 24 hours.     

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 15

This is a BT residential customer to customer forum. Your post does not go to BT. The only BT staff are the forum moderators who do not necessarily read all the posts.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 14 of 15

"The BT Community forum is a place for BT customers and experts to share knowledge and help each other.

I have tried all other routes to BT support - none of which seem to have an answer.  I had hoped that a moderator might happen across this thread and respond.  Thanks for shattering that dream. Smiley Sad

BTW - I have categorically identified that all the mail reaches my mx host within seconds or minutes at the most but then spends the next few days in a black hole within BT  before appearing in my mailbox.  Below is an example of a mail response from this very forum......

# Delay From*     To* Protocol Time received  

0 am-lb-VIP-VLAN90.am.lithium.com smtp2.lithium.comESMTP16/02/2016 10:04:18 
1 smtp2.lithium.com xxxx.xxxxxx.xxxESMTP16/02/2016 10:04:18 
26 secxxxx.xxxx.xxx x.xxxxx.xxxxESMTPS16/02/2016 10:04:24 
336 hours127.0.0.1 xxxxx1.bt.mail.ir2.yahoo.comSMTP17/02/2016 22:23:32 
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 15

As far as I can tell, the BTMail system is in complete disarray at the moment. The mail team seem to be a complete law unto themselves and have a total disregard for their customers.

0 Ratings