cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Sent emails go straight to drafts

Go to solution

Hi, One of my Email address's keeps sending any sent items to drafts. Any ideas. Tech help made me delete all accounts and then bring them back, but to no help.

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Sent emails go straight to drafts

Go to solution

How are you accessing your emails. Is it with a web browser or are you using an email client/app?

Are your emails also in your sent folder or only in your draft folder?

If only in your draft folder, how many copies are there?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution
Using the mail browser on the computer. Emails sent just to draft and only one copy
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

The account settings contain an error, probably typographical.  Check all the settings.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

@Earthling wrote:

The account settings contain an error, probably typographical.  Check all the settings.

Which settings would that be?

You can change how often an email that is being composed is saved to draft but you can not change any settings that would cause sent emails to go to the draft folder rather than being sent when you are using a web browser

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

@gg30340  Yep, not my most helpful post ever!  Apologies

Unless the op comes back with more info I can only suspect that the internet connection was down when he tapped Send.  That would leave the message in Drafts.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution
No it was not down, it does it all the time. BT line ok
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

As I stated there are no settings that you can change that would cause this so it would appear to be some sort of problem at BT's end.

With that in mind I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are very busy at present so it can take up to 48 hours for them to contact you. They will do this by posting on this thread. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Akitombo welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see your sent emails are ending up in your draft folder. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to raise this with our email experts.

Thanks 

Neil

0 Ratings