cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Sent emails go to draft

Hi,

When I type a reply it gets sent to drafts, then it won’t let me send it from drafts, it says that sync is on progress, but this has been saying this for a month?

Any ideas please?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Sent emails go to draft

How are you accessing your emails. Is it with a browser or an email client/app?

Does this happen with all emails you reply to or just one in particular? 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Hi,
I generally use my iPhone, but always have and never experienced this before, it’s happening with pretty much all of my emails tbh
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

You say you generally use your iPhone, does the problem occur with other devices or only when you use your iPhone?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Tbh I only use my iPhone for emails, very rarely use my laptop
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

The question remains, does it happen with both devices? We haven't got a crystal ball, we need information to help diagnose the problem.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Profuse Apologies.
My answer would have to be I don’t know as I don’t actually have a laptop atm, what I can tell you is that it doesn’t happen at all to my iCloud account.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

You have said it happens to pretty much all emails. Does that mean all emails and some it doesn't happen to. 

If that is the case which email does it happen to and what if anything do they have in common?

Have you tried sending emails logging onto your email account using a web browser to see if that works in order to help narrow down where the problem may lie.

Have you checked your sent folder to ensure there is not an unsent email there blocking your account?

0 Ratings