cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Session time out messages

I use remote mail apps, not online BT.  Since BTs recently championed change for my benefit, I regularly receive pings on all my devices saying my session has been timed out and I need to log in again.  This happens even when my remote mail is not open and my devices and all apps are closed. It is very annoying and unnecessary.  How do I stop it?

With apologies if this has been raised before but I could not find it in a sesarch.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Session time out messages

That will be a problem with the app, not BT.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Session time out messages "Your current session has expired. Please log in again."

Thanks Liquorice, but I don't follow the logic.  (Sorry for the slow response, but I have been a bit busy.)

I get these messages in the notifications on my phone and pad.  They are not email messages or in any other applications such as |Messenger.  I see them briefly and then they are in the list of events on these dedvices when I stroke down on my screens.  I would have thought that, if these were due to my apps, then they would message within the app.

I have BT email on both devices but I use the remote apps as I do not like the BTemail app.  I think I will delete them to see if they are the cause.

I have to assume they are receiving something from BTemail.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Re: Session time out messages "Your current session has expired. Please log in again."

They are not receiving anything from BT mail

It will be a configuration issue with either your devices or the mail app you are using.

0 Ratings