cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Setting up Bluelink Accunt

Go to solution

I'm trying to set up a Bluelink account for my Hyundai When I try to log in I get a message

"A verification code has been sent to your e-mail. Check the code in your mailbox and enter it in the input box below"

I'm not receiving any such email, either in my 'Inbox' or my 'Spam'  mail

I've emailed Hyundai support who passed my problem on to 'HME Bluelink'. They gave me  a web page to try (instead of on my iphone) which produced the same result. I  contacted 'HMEBluelink' again. but was told ..

"We are currently investigating the issue that seems to be only affecting customers with a BTinternet email address and that can be related to the service provider Spam filter. We will contact you again as soon as we have some information about it."

I've search the web for more details but can find nothing??  Has any other BT customer experienced this problem? Does anyone have a idea where there my  verification codes are going??

Any help would be much appreciated

Frank

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Setting up Bluelink Accunt

Go to solution

Create a free GMail account

Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Just get a Gmail address and get the code sent to that

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

I thank you both for your suggestion. I did consider using a gmail account, but my 'MyHYundai' account is under my BT email account and I'm under the impression they have to be the same ??

Frank

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Ask Hyundai what email address they are using to send you the conformation on. If they can not give you the email address ask for the email domain.

Once you have that add the email address to your "Safe Senders" list found by logging onto your email account and then clicking on your username and then "settings" then "mail" in the left hand column and then "Safe senders". click on "Add" and enter the email address or the domain (e.g. *@example.com). 

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Added email address as suggested and code came through OK

Many Thanks

Frank

0 Ratings