Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hopeful
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 22

Setting up an additional email address

Go to solution

I have followed Stephanie G's pictorial instruction to set up an email sub account but the "My Account and Billing" page doesn't show any buttons with "Create Sub Account".  I use Thunderbird.

I would appreciate your advice.

0 Ratings
21 REPLIES 21
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 22

Re: Setting up an additional email address

Go to solution

you need to login in to your btyahoo account - btinternet.com address - on main btyahoo web page  when you access your email then go to cog on top right then mail options and you can set up new account there

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
hopeful
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 22

Go to solution

Thanks imjolly, but I still can't see "create sub account".  

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 22

Go to solution

Log onto BTYahoo, > My Account > My Account and Billing >  scroll down to "Create Sub Account"

0 Ratings
hopeful
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 22

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply gg30340.  The problem is that the "Create Sub Account" does not exist on my screen.  I've followed the "NEW" advice information from Stephanie G and I can see how the screen should look.  Your advice is as per Stephanie G.  I will contact a moderator for help.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 22

Go to solution

you need to go to your btinternet email account and sign in then go tope right to your name and select account info then you can manage sub accounts and if selected you can then add a sub account

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 22

Go to solution

What browser are you using. If you can try another browser and see if the "Create sub-account" button is there.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 22

Go to solution

@imjolly wrote:

you need to go to your btinternet email account and sign in then go tope right to your name and select account info then you can manage sub accounts and if selected you can then add a sub account

That takes him to the same place in Stephanie G and my guide just by a different route and for some reason he does not have the "Create Sub Account" button.

0 Ratings
hopeful
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 22

Go to solution

No luck.  I still get referred to the "My account and Billing" page which I can access BUT there isn't any "Create Sub Account" shown.  My page is different to the example page.  It is identical except for the creation of a sub account.

Could you tell me how to contact a moderator, I believe there could be a fault.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 22

Go to solution

Have you tried a different browser?

0 Ratings