Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 22

Re: Setting up an additional email address

Go to solution
I can get there by going to btyahoo and signing in then go to my account at top and then i can see manage sub accounts - dont see it if i go to accounts and billing

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
hopeful
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 22

Go to solution

I use Google but have also tried Firefox.  Clicked "My Account" which sends me to "Account Home" tab.  No sign of create sub account.  Again clicked the "My Account Billing" tab which prompted me to sign in again but still no luck.

Thanks by the way for your help

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 22

Go to solution

@imjolly wrote:
I can get there by going to btyahoo and signing in then go to my account at top and then i can see manage sub accounts - dont see it if i go to accounts and billing

Must be a glitch somewhere, I can get it going either way.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 22

Go to solution

@hopeful wrote:

I use Google but have also tried Firefox.  Clicked "My Account" which sends me to "Account Home" tab.  No sign of create sub account.  Again clicked the "My Account Billing" tab which prompted me to sign in again but still no luck.

Thanks by the way for your help

When you signed back in after clicking the My Account Billing tab you should then be in the My Account Billing tab and you should just scroll down and the button should be there. If it is not there check that you don't have any adblokers active on your browser, they can cause problems displaying pages. If that doesn't work then I don't know why it would not be there.

0 Ratings
hopeful
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 22

Go to solution

Thanks for your reply.

I'll have to contact technical help.  I have noticed that a bullet point under the "Account Home" tab is blank (without information next to it).  Looking on the Help pages there should be a "Manage Sub Account" somewhere there so it does look as though there could be software fault

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 22

Go to solution

Did you check that you have no Adblockers installed or switched on?

0 Ratings
hopeful
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 22

Go to solution

I did "Allow" the pop ups on Chrome and logged in from scratch but there wasn't any difference. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 22

Go to solution

I don't use Chrome so I don't know for sure how you would check but if you go to the Tools menu there may be an add ons menu. Check there that there are no adblockers. It is different from pop up blockers. I might not make any difference but is worth checking as they can stop pages from displaying correctly. 

0 Ratings
hopeful
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 22

Go to solution

I've looked in Tools on both Firefox and Chrome browsers and cannot see any Adblockers.  I have contacted BT Technical help via email and I'm waiting for a reply.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 22

Go to solution

If you get a reply and a fix can you post it back onthe forum to help others who may have the same problem.

0 Ratings