cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
busybean
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Several issues; Searches, password reset, error message Yahoo and BT mail differences-HELP please

Hi,

I have the following problems with using Webmail some occure using BT mail and Yahoo mail, some just apply to BT mail. When I put my email address to see if I am yahoo or BT. It says I have BT yahoo account and I have a premium account.

Problems

Searching Emails via Webmail (either through Yahoo or BT mail webpage: Not bringing up all emails especially inbox emails. Despite those emails being there). It also brings up somenon-existant draft emails. This has been happening for a few weeks now.

Login/password reset issue: Occassional over the last couple of days (when using BT Mail webpage) its asking to me reset my password (this does and doesnt work) but I dont believe I have had the same issue using Yahoo mail page.

Over the last couple of weeks, the following message keeps poppin up a few times during my email sessions.

"We're sorry, but it look like your external account ****.***** is busy. Please try again shortly." You then have the option of clicking OK or Cancel. I clicked OK and then the Settings menu comes up. I think this only occures through BT Mail webmail.

I dont know if these problems are related or separate issues. All I know is I loved the webmail search facility and its more than frustrating not being able to access my emails the way I want, its also very time consuming and holding me back.

Please can anyone help.

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
busybean
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Several issues; Searches, password reset, error message Yahoo and BT mail differences-HELP pleas

any assistance would be greatly apprecaited.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Several issues; Searches, password reset, error message Yahoo and BT mail differences-HELP pleas

I have the same problem when searching Emails via Webmail in that it list some non-existent draft emails.

There definitely is a problem regarding the search functions.

The problem isn't there if I use Mozilla Thunderbird

0 Ratings