cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Something went wrong. Please try again.

I am on holiday in Vietnam and my BT email has stopped working. Firstly I stopped receiving incoming mail to my iPhone, then I tried to log in on the web and get this error message. 
I have deleted my BT email account from IPhone to try and reinstall it, but it says it can’t verify my password.

My husband tried logging in as the main account holder but he get the same message and his emails have also stopped arriving. 

We can’t call BT as it costs us £2 a minute and there is no facility to discuss email with online chat. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Something went wrong. Please try again.

Try using a different network connection. It may be that the network you are connecting to is blocking it.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the suggestion. 
I’ve tried different WIFI connections and I’ve also tried my mobile data plan on my temporary SIM card - no success.

We have changed the prime account holder password but this hasn’t fixed anything

is there any option to use online chat, other than the virtual assistant, which doesn’t have an option for email queries.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

One other thing to try and that is to log onto your MyBT then go to My Products then Email, manage. 

When you changed the password did the change get accepted?

0 Ratings