cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pipmeister
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Sort button missing

I received the BT message "We've updated your email".

I currently cannot find the "Sort" button on the new layout.

The current / previous layout displayed it in a handy spot on the top right, with an option to sort messages by attachment, which is what I am trying to set up on the new layout - see below:

BT Yahoo Sort Button missing.jpg

The new layout has a "Change View" dropdown in the same place, but no option to sort the messages by attachment - see below:

edit 04.06.20(1).jpg

Is there an option to sort messages by attachment in the new improved layout?

Regards, Philip

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sort button missing

You need to go to the "Change View" and  button on the right and select "Preview Right"  view. You will then see an icon that looks like a funnel next to the search box. Click on that and it will open a drop down box with options how to sort your emails although by attachment is not one of them.

See attached link for more information about the new email.

https://www.bt.com/help/email/we-ve-updated-your-email

0 Ratings
pipmeister
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

"although by attachment is not one of them."

WHAT!!! A feature that I use frequently has been removed .... and B.T. call this my "New and Improved e-mail service"?

They are beyond clueless, and do not understanding what we need.

I am furious to say the least, and need to stop writing now before I put something down here that results in me being banned from this Forum.

Kind regards.

Philip

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

That's what happens when things get changed/updated. Some features get removed and some new features get added.  It's just one of those things. You can't please everybody all of the time although this change would appear to be pleasing nobody.

Try using an email client/app which will amongst other benefits might have the feature you are looking for.

0 Ratings