cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Sort by unread

Hello.

I have been with BT for a verrrrry long time. I have always marked emails that I want to refer back to later as 'unread', then sorted emails by unread/read to find them when I was ready. Since the upgrade (sorry, I don't think it is but that's what it's called) I keep getting this message

'We are experiencing issues with the service, please try again later.'

I am using Chrome, I have managed to navigate and get used to most of the changes imposed (grrrrr) but I cannot get past this. I use the 3 line, upside down triangle...it buffers for ages then gives me the above message! Sooooo frustrating!

Has anyone had similar problems? How did you resolve? 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Sort by unread

Have you tried clearing the history and cookies from Chrome and then restarting the browser and logging onto your email account then try "sort by unread" using the triangle?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

@annyhous 

How many mails do you have in your Inbox?  

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

I will try this now.....
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Ummmm, rather a lot. Can I delete a date range or just a page at a time?
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Tried it, still getting the same pop up message of 'experiencing issues'. So frustrating when this method of 'tagging' emails used to work perfectly well for me before.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Have just looked through the Forum and have moved a page of a time to a Folder marked 'Delete Folder'. Then have deleted that folder after I've done a month or so of emails.
When I try to delete the folder in the Trash section, I now get a different message that is basically saying the same thing (can't do it).
0 Ratings