cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 184

Re: Spam Filter

......but I was migrated to BT Mail last September and the issues have occurred in the last 2 weeks. It is not just that the spam is not going to my spam folder but the new volume of spam.
0 Ratings
Fedupwithspam
Aspiring Contributor
Message 42 of 184

Could there have been some BT security breach where our email addresses have been compromised?

Highlighted
Diean
Aspiring Expert
Message 43 of 184

0 Ratings
jadester
Message 44 of 184

Have been migrated for months now and have always had a problem with Spam. It has got worse in the last week. At one point I did try the live chat but was just told to block senders which I had already done. It is so annoying as you spend a good twenty minutes every day tidying up your inbox only for it to be just as bad the next day. God forbid you should leave your email for a day or two!

Message 45 of 184

Spam quiet this morning or have I posted too soon?
0 Ratings
andr3w
Aspiring Contributor
Message 46 of 184

Does anyone know if there is a way of filtering out or viewing just the mail from your contacts? This might be a way of separating out the spam to some extent. I seem to remember there was an option for this in the old BTYahoo but I can't see anything obvious in the new BT Mail. Any ideas?

PinkSquirrel
Contributor
Message 47 of 184

@davidmridge61 wrote:
Spam quiet this morning or have I posted too soon?

I'm getting less spam today today too - but the spam filter is still running at nearly useless.

Message 48 of 184

If we are all getting exactly the same spam, does that mean anything? Could that mean that our BT Mail accounts have been compromised?
0 Ratings
Princewill
Aspiring Contributor
Message 49 of 184

I have had no spam in my mailbox today. About 12 of the problem spams in the spam folder.
For me things seem to be back to normal.
0 Ratings
Fedupwithspam
Aspiring Contributor
Message 50 of 184

Yes I do think it likley our accounts have been compromised. If they have then it's not very likley BT are going to tell us.