cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gerrib
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 26

Over the last 24 hours I've received a lot of spam just like the bad old days of a few years ago.  Is it just me or has the spam filter gone belly up again?

25 REPLIES 25
unwina
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 26

Re: Spam

Go to solution

Its coming into all our email addresses at the moment 10-20 or more per hour. Someone has mangled the spam filters - well that's what i think.

0 Ratings
borderline
Contributor
Message 3 of 26

Go to solution

same here.. loads of them this evening 

0 Ratings
Graham18
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 26

Go to solution

and here

0 Ratings
Superted1337
Beginner
Message 5 of 26

Go to solution

Yes getting SPAM non stop at the moment! Related to Bitcoin and CBD Gummies! Hopefully BT Mail can ensure these go directly to SPAM I've been blocking them overtime but they are relentless.

Mikey_C
Beginner
Message 6 of 26

Go to solution

Same here

Been busy blocking senders and now domains...

WendyBourne
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 26

Go to solution

Me too. Nearly 30 in the last few hours. Blocking names and domains as they arrive but still they come!

0 Ratings
andydenyer
Contributor
Message 8 of 26

Go to solution

Yep - same here too.  And they all have the same subjects (bitcoin, McAfee etc.), and I keep reporting them as spam, but the so-called spam filters don't seem to be learning.

Come on BT - GET THIS SORTED ASAP

0 Ratings
Bluejaye
Beginner
Message 9 of 26

Go to solution

Annoying that I'm also getting hit with this garbage.  But oddly comforting to know it's not just me.

All the links directing you to "gotartyir"?

Don't worry, didn't click on any.  I don't need to know the latest buzz about Bitcoins.

0 Ratings
Helenback
Beginner
Message 10 of 26

Go to solution

Same here 
The odd thing is that they are reaching my Outlook mailbox but aren't visible in my BT webmail - very weird!
When forwarding to report@phishing.gov.uk the senders address is replaced with my email address 'on behalf of [the spam sender] - even more weird.
Come on BT get this sorted URGENTLY!

0 Ratings