Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings
Accepted Solution

Sub account disappeared

So tell me, why when I go into my managaing my sub-accounts bit of my account, is there an email address there that means absolutley nothing to me, and one I use everyday isn't listed.

The one I use everyday, I also am unable to change the password on, it doesn't recognise my password, so when I go through the 'forgotton password' bit, it tells me the email address doesn't exist. 

There's also some major issues with the primary email account which BT are currently looking into, but when I ask about my sub account, they are just not interested, which is a real worry for me, as I use it for business, and I will have major issues, mainly with the tax man, if I lose access to it.

0 Ratings

Re: Sub account disappeared

Hi @Pollie1,

I'm sorry you're having difficulties managing your sub account. I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You