Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnnaI
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Swapping over my primary and sub email addresses

Go to solution

Hi, I have remarried and would prefer to use my new married name for emails and for managing my email account.   Once everyone has been notified of my name change, I plan to drop the old one.  I have set up my new married name as a sub account.  I understand from other posts that Moderators can do the swap for me.   PaddyB kindly pointed me in the right direction. Any help would be much appreciated.   Thanks, Anna

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Swapping over my primary and sub email addresses

Go to solution

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to five working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
AnnaI
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you gg30340, I have the link and I have just completed the form, Regards Anna

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I don't know where you have the link from. If you have used the PM link on a moderators name they will not respond to it. The moderators have to respond on this thread and open a different link to you.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Anna1,

Thanks for posting. I can help with this. Can you please send over the details including your current primary acount and the one you want to change it to. You'll get the contact us link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings