cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JRWN
Message 11 of 19

Re: Synchronization Problem

I am still having exactly the same problem with my Outlook 365 (IMAP) synchronising inbox sub-folders 11 hours later. Can BT fix it please
0 Ratings
Peter
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 19

Also having problems. Emails are not updated in the Windows Maill app, it just displays a range of mails from 2014, a different range on different PCs. Outlook 2010 sort of works but displays numerous error messages.  Windows Phone 8.1 has not seen a new email since yesterday.  So, BT stop trying to pass the buck to Microsoft and get it sorted out please.

0 Ratings
Peter
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 19

Looks like it's working again, emails arrived  on phone (Win) followed by PC.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
grayee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 19

I have had exactly the same problem. It went yesterday evening then came back again. worked fine this morning then gone again to 2014. What is going on BT?

0 Ratings
Papageno
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 19

I have the same problem.  I thought the fault had cleared but fresh emails which appeared in Inbox this morning have yet again disappeared.  Why can't BT Yahoo tell us what the problems are and when we can expect to return to normal??

0 Ratings
grayee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 19

too true. They have no idea of customer service at all. The same that they knew there was a problem with keep demanding you change your password a million times and kept quiet about that. I have left BT broadband over such poor service. I need to keep my Bt email for a bit so people can still contact me. 

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
Oriel1308
Message 17 of 19

Hi Guys,

My wife is still have the same problem. Are you still experiencing this? Any other way to shout at BT Yahoo?

0 Ratings
Papageno
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 19

...touching a lot of wood,  it seems my synchronisation problems  [MS OUtlook 2013, using Windows 7 and Windows 8 on different devices] have been more or less resolved, although I am still getting a few Synchronisation Errors reports.

Yes, it would be "good" to hear from BT on the issue. Silence is admission of culpability.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 19

I have had a problem sending emails from Outlook on and off for years. Sometimes it goes away for months but it has just started again. I get a message telling my that the BT server rejects my send request. Then I get a request to supply a password which is rejected even though it is correct. Meanwhile I can go on my iPad and all is OK. Other times, it is the iPad that is continuously rejected. I wonder if the BT server has problems dealing with separate devices on the same account.

0 Ratings