cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Loulou59
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Talk21.com -no access from phone or tablet since Tuesday ??...

Im a regular user of my talk21.com on both my phone and tablet and since tuesday, i have not been able to access my mailbox. No, i dont use it on a laptop.

My email address is not recognised -@talk21.com.Tried .t21@btinternet.com.

Tried to reset password by not recognising my dob, postcode or answer to security question - which i know are all correct. Tried via yahoo -my email address is invalid.cannot get on via the bt website.

Ive joined the bt community to seek help.....the same has happened to my husbands mailbox too.

I have not received any email to tell me it will be deleted.....we set up the emails years ago when we were bt phone customers. We no longer are bt customers but im sure they want to charge us £5 a month when gmail is free .....can i link our email addresses to my dads bt account ??....

Help please, kind people......

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Talk21.com -no access from phone or tablet since Tuesday ??...

It sounds like your email accounts have been deleted because they were not linked to a BT account or paying for the BT premium email service.

If they have been deleted it is highly unlikely that you will be able to have them re-instated or added to your father's BT account.

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem to see if they can help.

If they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. They are very busy at present so once you have replied to them by the link, it can take 48 hours for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi @Loulou59

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post!

Sorry that both yourself and your Husband have lost access to your mailboxes.  It may have been deleted due to not being associated to an active broadband or premium mail account.

Send us over your details and we will see if there is anything we can do from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Loulou59
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Thanks.just done that
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @Loulou59,

Thank you for confirming. I checked our email queue and can see that we have your details. There are a few cases ahead of you in the queue and we'll reply as soon as we can.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Loulou59
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Can i pm you my husbands email address thats not working too ??
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Loulou59 I've checked and you are near the top of the queue. You would be best to wait until one of the team contacts you and tell them the issue is also affecting his email address and they will help with that also.

cheers
John

0 Ratings