Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ja93pz
Message 1 of 15

Talk21.com

Go to solution

Hello,

Are talk21.com email accounts still accessible or have they been updated to btinternet.com?

Regards.

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 15

Re: Talk21.com

Go to solution

@ja93pz wrote:

Hello,

Are talk21.com email accounts still accessible Yes or have they been updated to btinternet.com?No

Regards.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution
They have sort of been updated. They can also be accessed via btinternet. They are in the format of Bill.blogs.t21@btinternet.com compared to Bill.bloggs@talk21.com
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution

Not sure if that counts as being updated, but the .t21 versions have been available for many years.

0 Ratings
ja93pz
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution

Thank you for the information.

0 Ratings
bobedo
Beginner
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution

Just found thisuseful  thread after I lost web access to talk21 email this weekend.  BT help linessay talk21 has been closed, but that seems astonishinly bad customer service as I've had my Talk21 email since it first started over 20 years ago when it was provided as free email for everyone and  used almost every day.  I had no warnings and no notification.  I am a BT phone, broadband and mobile customer.  At the moment I can access via a mail client on the ipad but I'm concerned that this will dissapear shortly. My whole personal life is administered via this mail.
My BT braodband account shows a ...t21@btinternet.com entry but i'm not able to logon  using that and it won't let me reset the pw.
Any advice would be great, and an explanation from BT would be better

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @bobedo,

I think it would be best if we looked into this for you. To get in touch with us, click on my user name, view profile, and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you. It may take us 1-2 working days before we can get back to you.

We show @talk21.com emails as .t21@btinternet.com so hopefully that's the email address that you can see.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
bobedo
Beginner
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution
Thanks Daniel, great to know someone is listening.
Bob
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 9 of 15

Go to solution
I have just tried my @talk21.com email address and it is still functioning ok, so i guess the emails have not migrated across to the t21@btinternet.com yet.
I assume at some point they will. I reckon I will now start informing my contacts in case @talk21.com gets turned off.
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
bobedo
Beginner
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution
Hi Devon Dave, Devon Bob here.
Thanks for the reply, but how do you know anything is being migrated anywhere? I've spoken to 2 BT helpdesks \ tech teams who both told me that talk21 is now closed with no more access. I can get on from a client on the ipad but the webpage just diverts me to bt.com, I have had no warning or info about this. My son also uses talk21 and has just confirmed he has heard nothing. only my inbox works now, everything else is empty, thats 20 yearsof contacts registrations and important messages including car insurance docs etc just gone! I'd love to know how you have been informed what is happening?
0 Ratings