cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Talk21 stopped working 27/11 - nothing has changed my side

Hi

I have a talk21 email account which has been working fine but Monday it stopped working and i am not able to send or receive emails.

I have followed the advice on a number of posts and am able to login to BT.com with BTID and put in the PIN as per the account set up for 2FA but then i get this message:

MD5_0-1701442311597.png

and it just goes round in circles. 

I am not a BT customer but have not been for years and the account has worked fine until Monday

Any ideas please?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Talk21 stopped working 27/11 - nothing has changed my side

BT have changed the way you need to log into your email account.

See this link and the message contained in it. You should also try logging using the link.

BTMail 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Thanks for your reply - this is the link / login page i am using that then gets stuck in the loop for 2FA (as per screen shot in the original post).

I can login and use PIN from 2FA then get that message .... I am using my email as my BT ID as i dont have any other ID nor BT account.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Are you using the ××××.t21@btinternet.com format?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

i have used both options and get the same result each time
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They will advise you by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @MD5,

We would need to take a look into this to see if we can help you.

As you don't have a BT Broadband, New EE Broadband or a Premium Mail service from us, we can look into providing your email with a Basic Mail service that will get you in through our web page only. I'll send you a private message that you can reply back to my team on. There will be some questions that you can't answer so just fill in what you can and we'll get back to you in a few working days.

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings