cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: Talk21

Go to solution

Unfortunately your thread was hijacked by another customer, but did you try the suggestion made in message 6?

Have you tried logging on at the BT log on page  BTMail using the following format  your username.t21@btinternet.com along with your password.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

yeah ive tried that then i get a message saying it looks like there has been suspicious activity on your account, answer the security questions  then it tells me the one of the questions is wrong, but it cant be wrong as its my dob, postcode and mothers maiden name  

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

@Emmad123 wrote:

yeah ive tried that then i get a message saying it looks like there has been suspicious activity on your account, answer the security questions  then it tells me the one of the questions is wrong, but it cant be wrong as its my dob, postcode and mothers maiden name  

I'll flag it to see if the mods can help.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @Emmad123

Welcome and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problems you've been having accessing your mailbox from the 13th May.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @Emmad123 

Thanks for sending in your details and for replying to my messages.

Really glad I was able to resolve this for you and you can now access your email again.

You now also have a BT ID to manage your email should you encounter issues in the future 🙂

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings