cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 16

Thanking a BT employee

Go to solution

Today a customer service agent in Scotland spent over an hour with me on the phone sorting out problems with my premium email account. 
It was a knotty problem, due to errors in how the original account had been set up. So how do I compliment this officer for his politeness and patience? 

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Re: Thanking a BT employee

Go to solution

Hi @Brian_of_Nazareth

Welcome and thanks for posting.  You must be a Monty Python fan with that username.  A very good laugh I must admit 😊

I'm pleased to see you've had a positive experience.  Drop me a private message with your phone number and I'll see who the advisor was.  I can send the feedback to them too.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 16

Go to solution

**Edited**
It was Nathan, based at home in Falkirk. “Blessed are the meek”

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Brian_of_Nazareth 

Thanks for posting back.  I have been unable to find your account with the details you gave me I'm afraid.  I have sent you a private message this morning.  Please reply with the info I have asked for and we'll take it from there.

See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Brian_of_Nazareth 

Thank you for replying to my private message.

I'm posting back to let you know that I have reached out to Nathan's manager asking them to recognise Nathan for a job well done.  It's pleasing to read your comments.  Now you're here, feel free to keep the posts coming 😊

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 16

Go to solution

Although Nathan did his best on my account, it seems that the system has not registered my main email address as the account holder.
This was a fault from the outset. 
what should I do about this? Should I send an old fashioned letter detailing the facts? 

They also do not have my correct postal address. But they are able to take my £7.50 per month subscription!

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Brian_of_Nazareth 

Thanks for posting back!

I am sorry for the problems you're having.  I assumed, wrongly, that my colleague had fully resolved the issues you were having.  I will move your thread to the email board on the Community and will pick this up and help you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

Go to solution

@Brian_of_Nazareth  I have quarantined your post for your own security as it contained personal information. This is a public forum viewable worldwide.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Brian_of_Nazareth 

Thanks for taking the time to post back.

The info you provided was posted publicly.  This is a public platform where your posts can be seen by a wide audience of users via a simple web search.  Can you please reply to the private message I sent you with the info we need and we will pick your case up that way?  You'll see my message when you click here --> Private messages

Thanks @licquorice for helping to quarantine and keeping their info secure.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

Go to solution

Hi Sorry to piggy back off this post but I would also like to thank a BT colleague who has gone over and above.  I know the colleague's name and the team they work in but I don't know how to send you a private message as I don't seem to have the facility so if you could message me I can give you the details - sorry to be so dense!  Many thanks.

0 Ratings