cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

The new webmail gets worse every day!

Getting slower by the day and now not showing images in any emails - How have you managed to release such a terrible product? 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: The new webmail gets worse every day!

What a disgraceful situation. From reading all the previous comments on the new email software. How can such a huge organization produce something so bad? Its like it was updated by a teenager in their bedroom. Come on BT give us something that works. And give progress reports on what you are doing so we know how long we must put up with this nonsense.

Message 3 of 7

Agree. Now I'm getting the cursor randomly going back to the start when I'm in mid message. How can I fix this?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Please let me know when you find any answers. The cursor is now jumping about all over the place when typing - it's so frustrating.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

There is an extremely simple answer to all the email problems. Just download and use a free mail client such as Thunderbird (https://www.thunderbird.net/en-GB/) or EmClient (https://www.emclient.com/) to access your emails rather than a browser.

Message 6 of 7

Yes, I've just taken this advice an installed Thunderbird. Putting in my btinternet address and password, my account was immediately found and all my stored emails quickly downloaded. I now have a very usable email interface and I don't have to login every time I want to look at my emails. I just open Thunderbird and it's all there.
What's not to like?
Message 7 of 7

@chrisjpwrote:
Yes, I've just taken this advice an installed Thunderbird. Putting in my btinternet address and password, my account was immediately found and all my stored emails quickly downloaded. I now have a very usable email interface and I don't have to login every time I want to look at my emails. I just open Thunderbird and it's all there.
What's not to like?

Quite! @licquorice provided this suggestion some years ago and I agree, for me, it was the perfect solution although, for in my case, I lost access to Windows Outlook.

Just a note in case you haven't realised yet - you can add all your BT email accounts and any others such as GMAIL. They all work without problem and yes, you don't need to login for those either.