cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Thunderbird/IMAP very flaky this morning

Problems saving sent emails, prompts for New Password, slow to connect to mail servers, messages that there might be a server problem...

Anyone else experiencing this in the last hour or so?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Thunderbird/IMAP very flaky this morning

Yes, the service has been on and off all morning, using Outlook/Pop3 and also trying web login. Maybe I'm being migrated..... 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

Same here on one of my accounts. I guess they may be working on it now that the mail migration has finally started. I don't intend to do anything other than leave it alone at present.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 4 of 6

@FloFosterJenkins wrote:

Problems saving sent emails, prompts for New Password, slow to connect to mail servers, messages that there might be a server problem...

Anyone else experiencing this in the last hour or so?

POP3 on Outlook 2013 is a total disaster this morning, as from 8-00 AM. There's just a password prompt and a send/receive error, after cancelling the popup panel for password.

Have managed to retrieve mail, but it's still hit and miss

0 Ratings
alistair94
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

BT webmail down

Sorry

We're experiencing a temporary problem with Email and are working to fix it as soon as possible. Please try again later. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

0 Ratings
wedd1ng528
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

If you have a search around this forum you will see numerous (hundreds?) complaints about bt e-mail. This has been a disaster for BT and continues to be one. I just wish someone at BT would 'fess up and let us all knopw just what is going on. Mods????

And yes my e-mail is at sixes and sevens yet again - just like most other people.

RW

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mistakes and embarrasing goofs in e-mails are only discovered when you've sent them!
0 Ratings