cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hsittocs67
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Token authorization

I have a new LG K42 mobile phone but on a daily basis I receive a message that my Token authorization has expired and to receive my e-mails, I must login again. I have never had this before, how do I overcome this ?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
JohnC2
Message 2 of 8

Re: Token authorization

Hi @hsittocs67, welcome to the forum and sorry you are getting this error about the token expiry. 
Please uninstall the app and install it again and let us know if that resolves the error.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 8

Or better still, uninstall it and install Blue Mail instead.

0 Ratings
hsittocs67
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

I have been waiting for help to follow your suggestion of uninstalling and re-installing the BT e-mail app, and we did this yesterday. So far so good but sometimes there would be a three day gap between token requests. The strange thing is that my wife and myself bought identical phones at the same time and she gets this Token authorization about every 8 to 10 days.

0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 8

As previously recommended, ditch the BT email app and install Blue Mail, a far superior mail app.

0 Ratings
hsittocs67
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Token authorization

I have deleted the BT e-mail app and then down loaded it again, as suggested but we are still receiving these annoying Token authorization expired notices asking me to re-login. Does anyone know how to stop this ?

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 7 of 8

Hi @hsittocs67, welcome to the forum and sorry you are getting the token expiry message. We would like to investigate this further. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us and we'll be happy to get this fixed.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 8

The simplest way to stop it is to use a proper mail app such as Blue Mail rather than the dire BT Mail app.

0 Ratings