cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Token expired

I know I am not the only one but how incredibly frustrating it is being a BT customer ! Since BT changed from the yahoo platform I have never been able to send emails from the mail app on my iPad despite repeatedly re entering my password on the outgoing server in settings and following every instruction I can see on any post that makes reference to this common problem. As an alternative I had been using the app which is no where near as good but now multiple times a day I am froze out as my ‘ token ‘ expires. I am at the stage now where I think the only option is to bin my long standing BT email address and the premium price I pay for it and go elsewhere. If only you could communicate with BT whose business is communications ! Can any one help with either of these issues ??

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Token expired

Hi @KB7, sorry that you are getting the token expiry message and can't send emails.

Are you using webmail or the mail app and if it's that app what device are you using?

Check the Outgoing Server Information is set up as advised.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Token expired

Hi John
I am exasperated using BT to be honest. Every time a change is made like the transition from Yahoo, I see, to have problems. I would prefer to use the mail app on my iPad as I find it much better than the BT app. I appear to have solved the ‘token expired’ issue on the BT app but cannot send emails from the mail app. I get the same message that my password is wrong. It’s the same one on the incoming and outgoing server so it’s not wrong ! I have changed it and attempted to delete and reset it multiple times. Some times it work for few times and then it goes. It just seems to be that the mail app does not like talking to BT
0 Ratings