Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonb0709
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Transfer BT Yahoo Email between accounts

Hi,

Does anyone know how to get BT email addresses moved from one account to another?

I have two BT broadband accounts. My email addresses are BT Yahoo email addresses linked to one of the accounts (old account) and I would like to transfer them to my new broadband account and if possible have them migrated to the new BT Email system.

Is this possible?

If it is how do I go about getting the email accounts transferred?

Any help would or advice would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Transfer BT Yahoo Email between accounts

You can not move a BTYahoo email onto BTMail because they are two different systems.

BT can however move your email address so it's in line with your BT Broadband package

I have notified the moderators of the forum about this. Once they have read this they should be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take two working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Transfer BT Yahoo Email between accounts

@jonb0709 Thanks for posting, please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings