cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
westford
Message 1 of 3

Transfer a BT Yahoo email sub-account

Hello,

I have an e-mail account that is a sub-account of my father's BT Yahoo email service. My father is now unsubscribing from the BT service. I have my own master BT Yahoo email account. I wondered if my sub-account can be transferred to the control of my master account and if this will protect it against deletion?

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Transfer a BT Yahoo email sub-account

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Transfer a BT Yahoo email sub-account

Hi @westford,

As it's a BT Yahoo Mail you won't be able to do it without our help. It's something we used to do but it's getting harder to do and takes longer. You can get in touch with my team by clicking on my username and then on contact the mods. We'll pick it up and try get it done for you. When you're filling the form in, we'll need the account numbers for both accounts. Make sure you include the primary email addresses and the sub you want to move.

Thank you

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings