cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Transfer my email addresses from one of my BT broadband accounts to another BT broadband account

Go to solution

I have two BT lines, broadband on each.I am the account holder for both.

I have email addresses associated with one or the other account.

I now wish to have all the email addresses associated with only one of the lines/broadband account.

The recieving account only has 1 address in use, and there are three email addresses to transfer(favourite and two others).

Can't see how to do this online?

Help please

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Transfer my email addresses from one of my BT broadband accounts to another BT broadband accoun

Go to solution

Hi @timewaster and welcome.

Can you please follow the instructions posted by @RobbieMac in message 2 on transfer email address to another account and let me know how you get on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Re: Transfer my email addresses from one of my BT broadband accounts to another BT broadband accoun

Go to solution

I may be misunderstanding the instructions, only one of the three existing email addresses offered the option to add it to my BT ID and its one I don't need so I scheduled it to be deleted. The other two addresses, the "favourite" and a secondary address had no " add to BT ID " option. I am assuming they are already added?

My misunderstanding is :- lets call the losing account F and the gaining account C

The two email addresses I want to move(keep) are on account F and I'm hoping that they are associated with that BT ID?

I assume that you will need the BT ID of account C (which I dont want to put into the Forum) to add /transfer the two addresses.

How do we proceed please Ta

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @timewaster

Thanks for trying what was suggested.

We will need to take a closer look from here.  Once we can see the situation, we can best advise on the way forward to get the mailboxes moved over.

Send us over your details please.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @timewaster,

Thanks for taking my call this evening. As discussed I've moved both emails to the required account. I'll close things off at my side but if you have any other problems post back and we'll be happy to help.

All the best

David