Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cbg2016
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Transfer of BT Yahoo Premium email accounts to BT Broadband Account

Hi,

I recently returned to BT for my broadband and phone and called BT on 8 November 2016 to transfer across my BT Premium email addresses to my new BT Broadband account.  I was told that this would be done but so far this has not happened.  Does anyone know how long this should take?  10 days seems a long time and some other posts on the forum imply that the transfer can be done pretty quickly.  I can see me being charged for BT Yahoo Premium Email next month, if the transfer is not done soon!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Transfer of BT Yahoo Premium email accounts to BT Broadband Account

Hi @cbg2016

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community forum.

Sorry it's taking so long to add your email address to your broadband account.  I don't think this process should take as long as 10 days.

Have a chat with our >>broadband technical team<< to see if they can get you sorted.  Post back to let me know how you get on chatting with them.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
cbg2016
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi, I did as you said and the online chat team called me and passed me onto various teams ending with the Easy Assist Team.   The lady on the Easy Assist Team was very helpful and told me that the email accounts have been transferred and that I would no longer be billed for BT Premium Mail.  However, subsequently, on looking online at My BT and on the My BT app all I now see is my last bill and BT Premium Mail.  The information about my broadband/phone account and the icons about managing my broadband extras are no longer visible.  Online, I am able to go to the second level menu under My BT to "Manage Your Products" to "Manage My Broadband" and this appears to provide a workaround.  However, is this change to the layout expected or has something gone wrong?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @cbg2016

Thanks for posting back!

It's difficult to give you a definitive answer to your question without taking a proper look through your account information.  Can you send us over your details and we'll get back to you?

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings