cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 2

Trouble sending/recieving

Recently i have had issues sending and recieving email on mozilla thunderbird. Sometimes it work ok other times i get failed to connect to server or it just sits there and does nothing. So firt i thought thunderbird was out of date, so uninstalled downloaded and installed lastest version set up accounts same as ive always had and initally it worked however few mins later when i tried to send an email up poped a message saying thewre was some issues with the outgoing server. closed program down opened boom mail sent.

So tried another email client, emclient and same problem fails to connect to server...is there an issue with BT's email servers? logging into webmail is no problem https://home.bt.com/login/loginform

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Trouble sending/recieving

are you currently a BT Broadband customer or have you left and got premium mail?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings