Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
austin1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

UNABLE TO GET BT EMAIL

I am unable to get the sign in page for my BT email. I get the prompt but nothing happens and I am unable to use my BT email. This happens on my laptop which is connected to my BT Homehub wirelessly which has worked OK until now. Could this be associated with the other other problem which I am still having with getting BT SPORT on my SKY BOX?. I have no problem using another email provider, so the router and WIFI on the laptop is OK - but not the conection with BT. Can anyone help, please?

austin1    

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
jeffw
Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Re: UNABLE TO GET BT EMAIL

I have a similar problem but not quiet the same as yours.  I can access the BT Yahoo sign in page but when I click on 'sign in' nothing happens.  I can access BT web mail on my smart phone and tablet but not my PC.  Thunderbird is working fine on my PC.

I reported the fault and after taking me dowm several false avenues.  I was told that the problem was due to the fact that I had changed my password.  Apparently, users with existing passwords do not have a problem, hence my smart phone and tablet were working, as I had not yet changed their passwords.  I was told that BT were working on the problem but had no resolution date.

I looked at this forum but no one had reported my problem.  Your post prompted this reply but I do not think they can the same problem, as you do not say you have changed your password.

I am a membership sec. of an association with members around the world, so I need to check my spam every day, my only use of web mail.

If you use web mail and are thinking of changing your password, beware!

JeffW

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 7

What happens when you try to sign in using this link?

https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform

0 Ratings
jeffw
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Personnally, that is the link I always use and no, nothing happens.  I did try going in via My BT and the result was the same.

JeffW

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

I was replying to the OP. If you have a problem I suggest you start your own thread as it will lead to confusion using somebody elses thread.

0 Ratings
jeffw
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

I did wonder if my post would be a problem.  I will start a new thread.

JeffW

0 Ratings
austin1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

UNABLE TO GET BT EMAIL AND INBOX

I have two problems: the first is that I can no longer access BT MAIL with my laptop which is connected WiFi with my BT Home Hub 5 router. I can access all other sites, including MY BT, but not EMAIL - which I was able to do up to a few days ago. When I click the BT EMAIL Log In item all I get is the BT Log In page with no possibility of signing in. To have access to BT EMAIL I have signed in via Windows 10 Mail, which works, but I think there is a fault. My router works well with everything but the BT Email.

My other problem is with my BT Email folders, particularly my IN BOX. I am unable to get more than a month's content on screen. How do I get previous months' content? I cannot locate a relevant connection on screen.

I would appreciate help with these two issues.

Thanks in advance.

austin1     

0 Ratings