cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GSB1
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Unable to add a new email address

Managing my email addresses for BTMail, the page states I am using 5 out of 11 addresses. I chose create new email address. Whether I chose an available address or select one of the suggested addresses, having set a password and clicked create email, no new email address is created.

I created one of the existing addresses back in August so worked then.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Unable to add a new email address

Hi @GSB1,

Did you manage to get this sorted? If not, I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
GSB1
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Not solved this yet. I have sent my details, thank you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
GSB1
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

The offshore support team are getting nowhere with this and just insist on keep calling me.

So far..

A GTA session to see the problem and take some screenshots.

Then every few days a call to tell me no update.

Then insisted on another GTA session to take the same screenshots are the first time.

Now calls every few days to tell me no update. I have already asked only to have updates when their is an update, but I am guessing this cannot be accomodated. Each time I get a call, get placed on hold for the caller to read the notes, then they come back and say no update!

0 Ratings
GSB1
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Still stuck in an infuriating loop of callbacks for the sake of booking the next call back. No solution, no actual update just persistent calls with no update to book the next call back. The offshore team incapable of accommodating my request not to call me until there is an actual update.

Can the moderator who helped me initially check my case please? 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

One has to wonder why on earth you would want to create a BT email address when there are far superior free ones available.

0 Ratings