cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grint16
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Unable to delete a bt email sub account.

Go to solution

I need to delete a bt email sub account. I have been through all of the ways to delete it, but nothing works as it is still active and I need it deleted. Could a moderator please help me delete it? I would greatly appreciate it, many thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unable to delete a bt email sub account.

Go to solution

Hi @grint16 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'll send you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll be happy to assist you in getting that email address deleted. 

We will need to call you back to validate you for security reasons so please include a good contact number or time to reach you.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @grint16  I called earlier and left a brief message. I need to complete some security checks and therefore need to speak with you. It should only take 2 minutes to complete. Would you be available before 4pm today to take a quick call from me. If not I am in the office tomorrow from 1pm to 9pm. Post back and let me know.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @grint16  Thanks for speaking with me on Thursday and I've had confirmation from the email team that the email address has now been permanently deleted and you will no longer be able to access it. Please will you check and confirm back to me.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @grint16  Thanks for getting back to me via text to confirm that this has been resolved now.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings