cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6

Unable to log in to BT email

For the past 3 weeks I have been unable to log into my BT email, therefore I cannot activate my new BT TV/NOW TV package. I can open MY BT and BT Sport but not my email. I have had 3 on line chats, spoken to the UK numbers (holding on for 30 mins+) BUT no one can help me, any ideas where i go from here.???

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Unable to log in to BT email

I have assumed that you are using a web browser to access your email. 

What happens when you try to log in using this link

BT Email 

If it doesn't work, try clearing your browser's full history and cookies, re-start the browser and try again.

If that does not work, which browser are you using and have you tried a different one?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 6

thanks for reply, we have tried all these things, switching browsers, laptops everything. After hanging on phone for 45 minutes yesterday BT UK finally answered phone, after another 10 minutes of doing this and that she said it was a server problem that can only be fixed from India, India is on shutdown so looks like I am stuck for the time being.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

I have serious doubts about what you been told that only India can fix it!

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are very busy at present so it can take up to 48 hours or longer for them to contact you. They will do this by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 6

OK thank you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Hi @minibootsie1300,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

Sorry to hear that you are unable to log into your emails.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team so that we can take a look into this for you. If we need support from Yahoo which is normally based in India it may take us longer than normal to get to the bottom of the issue.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings