Re: home.bt.com Your connection isn't private

Go to solution

is anyone else getting this...... 

jude_1972_0-1658349718583.png

0 Ratings
Message 83 of 105

Go to solution

I am getting the same message in both Microsoft Edge and Chrome when I try to log in to my webmail on every device.The Mail apps on my laptop and on my phone still seem to be working OK.

0 Ratings
Message 84 of 105

Email ID and bt.com not secure

Go to solution

I have a number of problems with email, which have all started just today!  Firstly, every time I click on bt home page, I get  a message to say it's not secure and the https is greyed out.  The email toolbar is no longer on the bt home page.  When I try to log on to email it will not accept my email address or password which were both working yesterday.  I cannot do a password re set as it does not recognise either my email address or my home phone number which is linked to our BT account.  The same security message applies when I try from  my mobile, which is also registered to BT.  I usually log on via microsoft edge or google chrome.  I am unable to access emails from either.  I have also tried my husband's email and password and these have also been declined.  I have deleted the last 7 days of browser history on both edge and chrome and re-set the phone and the laptop.  I have tried to download the email toolbar from the BT site but just get error code 404.  Any ideas please (bearing in mind I am not technically minded at all!)  Many thanks

0 Ratings
Message 85 of 105

Go to solution

@jude_1972 

The world and his dog are getting that message at the moment, BT are working on it

0 Ratings
Message 86 of 105

Re: Email ID and bt.com not secure

Go to solution

For those that have just joined this thread. There's currently an issue that's preventing customers logging onto MyBT and BT webmail.

To access yours emails you can still do so by installing a email client such as Thunderbird , Outlook Mail, Apple Mail, Windows mail, ect...

You can then use the following email server configurations to access and send emails using you BTMail account.

https://www.bt.com/help/email/manage-email-account/manual-settings/what-are-the-settings-for-outgoin...

0 Ratings
Message 87 of 105

Go to solution
Thank you so much! I shall leave it for now!
0 Ratings
Message 88 of 105

Re: Unable to log in to email - Help!

Go to solution

BT-Downdetector is clearing. Have a punt at your 'login', now ?
https://downdetector.co.uk/status/bt-british-telecom/

myBT, BTmail all good, here !

Av1-250.gif

0 Ratings
Message 89 of 105

Go to solution
Thanks for the heads up COMPANY-PENSIONER, web mail now working as usual for me now.
0 Ratings
Message 90 of 105

Go to solution

Many thanks.  All is well here across multiple devices.  

0 Ratings