Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Norasmum
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Unable to open emails

Go to solution

I'm so hacked off with BT email.   Now unable to open and read any emails.  Anyone else experiencing this?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to open emails

Go to solution

How are you accessing your email. Is it on a browser or via an email client/app?

There is a problem with the email system at present and BT are working on a fix. 

Meanwhile if it is on a browser, try double clicking the email which will open it in a new window.

0 Ratings
Norasmum
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Ah.  Many thanks Distinguished Sage.  Double clicking works although it takes a while to load.

0 Ratings
millie30
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

I am also hacked off - have spent most of this  morning speaking  to 2 people from BT  about this problem and they were obviously unaware  that there was any problem with emails . I then spent £30 to get someone in to try and sort the problem  out. He advised me that I could still open  emails with a double click which brought up another window or I could  down load another email server which I did not want to do. I simply wanted to return to opening emails as usual. I am very dependant on my computer during this time and could do withour extra worry.

0 Ratings