Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Unable to receive a reset password email

Go to solution

Unable to receive  reset password emails from  email address:  noreply@creditkarma.co.uk   I have this address in my  safe senders list, however creditkarma tell me that they believe that the emails they send from that address are being stopped by BT's anti spam features .  The emails do not go into any spam folders either . Any ideas please why.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Unable to receive a reset password email

Go to solution

Hi @lifeonmars,

Welcome back to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

Sorry to hear that you are unable to receive emails from credit karma.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @lifeonmars,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you, I have been working with our email team to get to the bottom of the issue.

It looks like the password emails that were being sent to you was coming from noreply@support.creditkarma.co.uk  rather than noreply@creditkarma.co.uk  and the email address had been marked as spam by our spam filters. We have now updated the filters and you should be able to receive the emails now.

Can you test and let me know if everything is now fixed?

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Why would the email address be in the filters as a spammy address? What made the system actually do this?

Something doesn't seem right if this is done, and could mean that there are a vast number of similar issues.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

I have tried several attempts to receive a password retting from Creditkarma

I have also added noreply@support.creditkarma.co.uk to my safe addresses in email settings

again I do not receive any reset emails from creditkarma  and nothing in my spam box.

So the answer to your question ..........   just received emails into my bt mailbox from noreply@support.creditkarma.co.uk

So Yes now working. Thankyou.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

I have changed my email address on the creditkarma website to an icloud address  and requested from the forgotten my password, I receive the link and notification from noreply@support.creditkarma.co.uk without problems also receiving the the changed password email confirmation. 

edit

(bt mailboxes now also receiving  that email addy when reverted back to using bt email address)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Matt-s

I have just received reset emails from noreply@support.creditkarma.co.uk in my mail box from my bt email address

so it looks like the system is now working although slow.

Thank you for your help,  any explanation on the reasons. ?

Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

@lifeonmarswrote:

Matt-s

I have just received reset emails from noreply@support.creditkarma.co.uk in my mail box from my bt email address

so it looks like the system is now working although slow.

Thank you for your help,  any explanation on the reasons. ?

It's common for BT systems to do this, so your best bet is not use BTinternet email addresses