cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JonUK
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Unable to send Emails from Outlook2013 from any Profile

All was well up untill recently. I can no longer send emails from outlook2013 but i can receive them. I get an error code 800CCC13 but have also seen 'the server is not responding'. Any help greatly appreciated.

Also are the mods aware of any problems of this kind.

Also note that the same happens when I try to send emails from iPhone5S either by wifi or mobile network. account is set up as pop3.

Just ran a sfc /scannow and it cured the problem. how strange....

See this thread

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 2

Re: Unable to send Emails from Outlook2013 from any Profile

@JonUK wrote:

All was well up untill recently. I can no longer send emails from outlook2013 but i can receive them. I get an error code 800CCC13 but have also seen 'the server is not responding'. Any help greatly appreciated.

Also are the mods aware of any problems of this kind.

Also note that the same happens when I try to send emails from iPhone5S either by wifi or mobile network. account is set up as pop3.

Just ran a sfc /scannow and it cured the problem. how strange....

See this thread

Hi.

Are you saying it's now ok?

Runng sfc wiuld not have any affect on mobile access.

Other users have reported similar problems, one said rebooting their hub cured the issue. However in your case with failure via mobile indicates an account issue. Sometimes this lasts a few hours, but can last a few days. If it's still a problem, keep trying every few hours and hopefully it will eventually cure itself.

0 Ratings