cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 20

Re: Unable to set up sub accounts anymore?

The MyBT interface appears to have changed and been given a face lift.

When you log onto MyBT scroll down to "Your Package" and click on "broadband " button then scroll to "Make your broadband smarter" then click on "see your broadband extras"  click on "BTMail" then "manage BT Mail". You should then be able to create sub account email addresses.

0 Ratings
sunshinecoach
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 20

Doesn't work for me. I appear to have no package assigned to my account which is , **edited by Mod** As I have no package and no "extras" I can't make any such changes.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 20

I suspect it will be something to do with the type of account you have. 

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. They are very busy at present so once you have replied to them by the link, it can take 48 hours for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 20

Hi @sunshinecoach,

Thanks for taking my call this evening. Can you please try again and let me know if there are any changes at your side?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
sunshinecoach
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 20

No, absolutely no change. Still looks like the account and the email service are unlinked. This is the page still displayed when trying to go to mybt from the btmail settings link.

Capturemail.JPG

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 20

Hi @sunshinecoach,

Thanks for confirming that. Sorry it's not sorted. I'll report this back to our programmers to look into. In the meantime can you try www.bt.com/mail and let me know if you're able to manage the mail from there?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
sunshinecoach
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 20

Still ongoing with the programmers! Thanks for the help but still unsolved.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
GSB1
Contributor
Message 18 of 20

0 Ratings
sunshinecoach
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 20

Sigh, well I can now access the broadband account via MyBt and see my bills etc but am still unable to set up any sub accounts. Following the guide displays a completely different set of screens in "Myextras" and still no option to actually create any sub accounts. The saga continues....

0 Ratings
kendo50
Contributor
Message 20 of 20

I have a similar situation to you with BTmail regarding deletion of primary email.. Don't worry though mate, i'm sure the mods will sort it eventually for ya, they're mustard at what they do, and thank god for them too, cos the India helpline people 9 times outta 10 have'nt got half the knowledge the Mods have.. Good Luck anyway!!

kendo50
0 Ratings