Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
unwina
Aspiring Expert
Message 51 of 55

Re: Unlink master email from BTID

@DanielS,

any Update on the following its been nearly a month now...

1. reminders are not working for any of my family not just me. You were poking Yahoo how did that go.

2. Also I am unable to change passord on my emails the system just gets confused...

0 Ratings
Message 52 of 55

Hey @unwina,

I'll send you an update by private message today.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
unwina
Aspiring Expert
Message 53 of 55

@DanielS okay thanks for the update on reminders etc. Have sent you the screen I get doing email pw change using the method you said, i've left a message in the PM reply. One thing I forgot though is that when logging in via that method I noticed that pressing return after entering pw does not actually work as I would have expected. Probably it because i'm old school web designer and expect to be able to use return key as well as clicking next button etc.

0 Ratings
unwina
Aspiring Expert
Message 54 of 55

@DanielS,

I'm also getting curiousities from the BTSmartTalk pages on the MyBT stuff too. At first I thought it was perhaps an addblocker thing but using chrome in incognito did not solve it. I can't actually see any users on Chrome, Firefox. Vivaldi is the only browser on my PC that seems to see some active users. Thing is vivaldi has addblock + too so I need to investigate it a bit further perhaps.

0 Ratings
unwina
Aspiring Expert
Message 55 of 55

@DanielS

So I think there must be an error in the webcode code for BTSmartTalk as I've now tried it on 3 portable versions of Chrome, Firefox and Opera and it is not possible to see either Active or Blocked users of BTSmartTalk. All these versions were fully up to date.

My non portable descktop versions of FF and Chrome are up to date but also cannot see the area of concern. I'm deducing from this that the webcode has not been fully tested across the main browsers and is not working as desired. Having said this it does work ok on Vivaldi on my desktop and it does work on the BTSmartTalk app on my android phone.

I'm wondering if this should be moved to a new thread if there isnt already one.

0 Ratings