Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

Use your email account to keep it open

Go to solution

Received this email to both of my email accounts:

Use your email account to keep it open

Hello,

We recently told you that we close email accounts that haven't been used for over 90 days.

Because you now haven't used your account for 90 days, we'll close it on 31/08/2020 unless you log in and use it again.

If we do close it, you'll lose any emails, contacts, calendars and notes in your mailbox

You can log in to your email account, at bt.com/email or by clicking the button below. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it there, too.

A little concerned as I use it everyday and can't contact anyone in BT at the moment regarding these emails.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Use your email account to keep it open

Go to solution

do you actually login to the account daily or are you having the mail forwarded to another account?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

you need to phone 150 and speak with customer services

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you, all resolved. I had an extra address et up that I have not used for many years. All sorted now.

0 Ratings