cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

We've detected some suspicious activity on your account

Go to solution

Hi, I'm writing this due to my mother getting locked out of her account. When entering the email handle and password, it brings us to a screen stating "We've detected some suspicious activity on your account". We've tried resetting using the security question but cannot remember it. The phone number advisor didn't seem to understand the issue, and my mother doesn't seem to understand it either, so it just went nowhere. She was told to read out a pin sent through her text messages, she did, but then the advisor just asked her to sign in with her regular password again according to her, but it doesn't work and still just leads us to this screen. We're expecting parcels here soon and delivery details will be sent to that email so we really need it resolved ASAP, thank you if anybody can help

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: We've detected some suspicious activity on your account

Go to solution

There is nothing that any of the forum users will be able to do in order to help your mother so I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They will advise you by posting on this thread.

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Laurenev000 I'm sorry that your Mum is having difficulties gaining access to her BT email. I'll send you a private message so you can send over her details to the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Laurenev000,

Thank you for your private message letting us know that you got this all sorted by calling my colleagues in the helpdesk.  We'll go ahead and close things off from here but if you need help, with any aspect of your services in future, you know where we are. 😁

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings