Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

What's Gone Wrong With btinternet.com Email Access??

Not a happy Dog-er-dog!:smileymad:

Does anyone have any idea as to what's happened when trying to sign into a perfectly good btinternet.com email address via the yahoo sign in??

Just keep getting a service change message saying thank you for changinging services, with this service change you will be receiving.........etc etc the continue button just goes to a blank page! Spent all last night on the bt live webchat - no joy, I was then connected to yahoo helpdesk who advised there was a problem and it may take a few days to fix............. That means I can't see my email about my dog food delivery!!!!

SERIOUSLY has anyone got any ideas? Many thanks.

Distinguished Sage

Re: What's Gone Wrong With btinternet.com Email Access??

Did you change services in any way that has caused this? Have you tried it on another device or with another browser?

Many thanks for your response. We had an upgrade to BT Infinity but could access this email after the upgrade - a couple of days later however, we couldn't! All other email accounts owned work fine it's just the @btinternet.com one. Although the helpdesks understood the issue they were less than convincing that a fix would be soon - - - I was advised to wait a couple of days and it would be fixed. Previous comms with BT/Yahoo lend me to believe that this call (and fix) will not happen.................meanwhile I can't access my @btinternet.com emails.............................I'm new to the forum but has this happened to anyone else and what can be done to fix the situation?.......any ideas, anyone? Many thanks.

Distinguished Sage

[ Edited ]

Try using an e-mail client like Thunderbird, and see if you can access you mail that way.

Using Thunderbird e-mail client instead of Yahoo web mail

There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.