I had to get the BT Tech team (in India) involved. They eventually got to the bottom of it after a few attempts. They said the problem was caused by a corrupt rule I had set up. I cannot remember exactly if this was an invalid character I had included in the rule. If it was I would have though this should have been picked up by some validation prior to the rule being accepted. In the end I got an email from them asking me to try again and I was able to proceed.
I think I might have logged the issue twice but cannot find my other post, I was just wondering if I put some more detail on it.
If I remember correctly I got the tech team involved by raising a complaint from one of the links in the email help section of the website.
I hope this is helpful and you get your problem solved quickly.
Many thanks for your reply. I fear I may have to request help from the tech team though. Cheers, Tom
Hi David, it seems that I require some help from the tech team to help resolve my issue. Can you arrange this please.
You have worked your magic and I can now edit and delete my rules. Many thanks for your help.
Out of curiosity, what was the fault.
Have a good evening.
Hi @tom_dickson thanks for testing that and letting us know it's fixed. I'll let David know. He was not the office but the email team had got back to us to say that the user interface was updated in July last year and user's rules converted to the latest format. They refreshed the characters again and removed and of those containing unusual graphic characters.
Thanks for the update.
Take care and stay safe.