cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 28

Re: Why does BT Internet Email refuse to connec to different hotspots?

I have moved your post onto your original thread. Please do not post about the same problem more than once as it cause confusion and duplication of replies should you get any.

You should remove your email address from the screen shot. This is a public forum and your email address could end up receiving loads of spam. It is also against forum rules to post email addresses. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 28

I hope you therefore take this issue seriously, as we are sat here with a bunch of BT Internet customers all having the same problem, and desperately trying to get emails for their Covid documents for return to the UK.

BTs total inability to understand this problem, and fix it, has been a huge issue for all involved.

I suspect BT will be loosing a number of customer off the back of their experiences here...

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 28

@eugene7 wrote:

I hope you therefore take this issue seriously, as we are sat here with a bunch of BT Internet customers all having the same problem, and desperately trying to get emails for their Covid documents for return to the UK.

BTs total inability to understand this problem, and fix it, has been a huge issue for all involved.

I suspect BT will be loosing a number of customer off the back of their experiences here...

I do not nor have I ever worked for BT. I am a customer who just like you uses this customer to customer self help forum.  

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 28

I guess that is why this forum is so useless?

BT just do not take customer issues seriously...

Why are not real BT Support people bothering to look into the common, and ongoing issue?

BT email is totally useless for anyone travelling - a real joke.

Untitled.png

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 28

And still the issues continue...

When will BT take these problems seriously.

As can be seen, 7 different email accounts - only BT Internet email has any problem...

BT_Bollox.png

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 28

We are now in a different country, and the same issue continues... No one here with BT Internet can connect/receive emails.

All other email services work perfectly!

Totally unacceptable...

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 28

Do not rely on BT Internet email when travelling

As has been discussed on other threads, BT Internet email will NOT work reliably when travelling.

This causes a lot of issues for travellers trying to access Covid Certificates, PLFs, etc.

All other email services, using the same email program such as Outlook, Samsung, Gmail, etc , work perfectly.

BT are totally uninterested in sorting the problem.

If travelling, make sure you have an alternative email service setup.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 28

Re: Do not rely on BT Internet email when travelling

Why move this post into a different/old thread?

It was deliberately generated as a new thread to warn users of the inability to rely on BT email when travelling!

This really is an appalling forum for BT support, as any genuine issues are just ignored/hidden.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 28

The reason it was moved onto your original post was to give anybody who wished to read it the history of the apparent problems that you have had rather than it just being a random post without any substance or evidence.

It also show that as you have stated in your thread that BTMail when using webmail actually does work. Your problem is with the use of email clients/apps.

Message 20 of 28

Hi @eugene7, sorry you are having trouble accessing your email account. 

Are you able to access your email ok via bt.com?
Are you using public wifi?
Have you checked if the IP you are using is blacklisted?
We can only help with blacklisted IP's if they are BT IP's

I'll send you a Private Message shortly so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to check if there is anything we can do to help.

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings