Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
duerded
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Where are my old Subaccounts?

I have successfully migrated to my new BT mail and linked my old email to my BT ID.

However, I had several email subaccounts on my old btinternet.com mail which I can no longer see...   which menu do I use to see these subaccounts?   And, if I cannot see them until I "add" them, how do I do that in such a way that the existing email history for these subaccounts is not lost, and my familiy can separately administer them from now on.?

Thanks

(the new menu system is not at all intuitive in this regard...)  thx

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Where are my old Subaccounts?

0 Ratings
duerded
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Yes - I "had a look" at that page yesterday before posting my question.

It is not helpful - for example I cannot "Go to the email management page by selecting Manage BT Mail on the BT Mail tile" as there is no "Manage BT Mail" entry available on the screen that I see once logged on.

Please can you asnwer my question directly?  thx

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

Are you sure you are using the primary email account?

If you have a "look" at this link para 3 it might answer your question

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/48773/c/346,6769,7012/related/1/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZ...

0 Ratings
duerded
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Thanks for the follow-up response.

As with the other page, though, I am not seeing what they suggest I should...   in this case, step 2 says:

"Scroll down to see the BT Mail tile and select Manage BT Mail"

I on the other hand do not see a "BT Mail" tile (instead it says "BT Yahoo Mail" and the only option appears to be "Check email"...)

I am unambiguously the account owner and this is my primary email ID.   (And the My BT "Hi..." banner at the top confirms my name, my email ID and my account number - so they are know it's me x 3...)

Unless this is connected to this morning's general email issues, I am puzzled.  

Thanks for any other clues...

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

I can offer nothing else to help you however the moderators of the forum have been informed of your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to three working days for them to re-contact you.

Moderator-Retired
Message 7 of 8

Hi Duerded, 

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. 

Can you send me over your details and I will take it from here. 

Click on my username and under the "about me" section you will the link to get in touch with us.  Whenever we receive your details we will go from there. 

cheers,

OlgaC

Community ModeratorOlga
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
duerded
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Thanks Olga - done

0 Ratings