Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Distinguished Guru
0 Ratings

Re: Where is the "keep me logged in" box?

[ Edited ]

lesleyj wrote:

did anyone get an answer to this? very annoying to have to constantly sign in and out when I am only using my own computer.  And no I don't want to keep the browswer open all day.

Have a look at this thread, particularly under WEBMAIL in the main link in Message 6.

--
You can click the white star next to this message if you think it was helpful.
Contributor
0 Ratings

Sorry - I don't quite follow.  I just want to know where to find the 'keep me logged in' box that is mentioned when I click on the help button.  i can't see it anywhere.

Recognised Expert
0 Ratings

lesleyj wrote:

Sorry - I don't quite follow.  I just want to know where to find the 'keep me logged in' box that is mentioned when I click on the help button.  i can't see it anywhere.

lesleyj
Have a look at this thread

http://community.bt.com/t5/Other-BB-Queries/BT-Email/td-p/1054994

Distinguished Guru
0 Ratings

[ Edited ]

lesleyj wrote:

Have you been migrated to the new service yet? If you can sign in at http://login.yahoo.com you're still on the old service.

--
Contributor
0 Ratings

Yes I can log in there but it takes me to the new log-in screen.  That's why I thought I was on the the new service - and that's the whole problem.  I have to log in all the time.  If I click on the help button it says there is a 'keep me logged in' button that will keep me logged in for 14 days but it doesn't appear on the log in page and no seems to be able to tell me where it is.  They just keep suggesting I read other posts!

Sorry I must be really dense or missing something but all I want to know is where is the 'keep me logged in' button?!

Can anyone take a screen shot of the 'keep me logged in' button?

Distinguished Guru
0 Ratings

@lesleyj  Probably best to stick to the other thread where KB is advising you.

--
Distinguished Sage
0 Ratings

[ Edited ]

Its a problem when there are too many threads relating to the same thing. Merging the threads can help sometimes, but it can cause problems with continuity.

Providing a link to the main thread works most of the time, unless people keep adding new threads.

There must be a better way, it needs some thought and experimentation with placemarkers and read-only threads.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forumhelp (personal website) is back online with lots of useful info for BT customers. Some links may be out-of-date, but I will update them when I get time.

Distinguished Sage
0 Ratings

lesleyj wrote:

Can anyone take a screen shot of the 'keep me logged in' button?

Its here http://forumhelp.dyndns.info/email/keeplogin.jpg

but you will only see once you have logged into the new BT e-mail.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forumhelp (personal website) is back online with lots of useful info for BT customers. Some links may be out-of-date, but I will update them when I get time.

Expert
0 Ratings

lesleyj wrote:
Sorry I must be really dense or missing something but all I want to know is where is the 'keep me logged in' button?!

Visit http://mail.yahoo.com/ every time you log in to your BT mail. Tick the box - password saved.

Oliver.
Contributor
0 Ratings

I thought I WAS on the new BT email because now I have to go into that BT screen and click on the email link to access email?? But I definitely don't have a keep me logged in box.  really confusing