Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Distinguished Sage

Re: how can i stay logged in to my email?

Flippant answer is when you get the "keep me logged in" box but correct answer is when the heading change. See this link

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/hub/c/346,502/h/s/?s_cid=con_FURL_help/email

Contributor
0 Ratings

THANK YOU. An intelligent answer! I'm on BT Yahoo so that means I'm not fully migrated then? (oh err sounds painful!)
Distinguished Sage

That's correct. It is in the process of happening but there is no way of knowing, that I am aware of, to find out when you will be migrated. As painfull as it sounds hopefully it will not hurt a bit.

Contributor
0 Ratings

New BT email log in problems.

Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems logging in to BT email on the new BT.com site? I can get into the new BT.com site OK, and when I click on the email logo at the top right it asks me to log in again. I log in and get my email inbox, but as soon as I leave the email page I'm asked to log in again the next time I want to get in. This can't be right, as the new site is supposed to make things even easier, not much more laborious and slow!

Guru
0 Ratings

Re: New BT email log in problems.

Hi nigelangel1,

At the moment the new BT Login portal which has replaced the Yahoo login portal requires you to login everytime you visit the page.

However this may change once all the BT Retail broadband customers have been migrated to the new BTmail service and platform.

Cheers

jac_95 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Beginner
0 Ratings

A real pain in the butt. It used tio be simple to browse the net and check emails from time to time. Now you have to log in every time - Why? I have been using the Bt portal so my email adress will not have changed, don't mind having to put in the password but having to re-enter my e-mail address ??? Gamma - to BT and they will have to do a lot lot better.

Distinguished Sage
0 Ratings

You can always use an e-mail client instead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forumhelp (Private website) Lots of additional information and help.
You will need to be connected to your home BT Broadband connection to view it, or any links to it that I post on this forum.

Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

I did post a quick reply yesterday but it seems to have 'disappeared'!

Before I went through the now laborious process of logging in repeatedly to view my emails, I clicked the 'Help' button.  There is an item on this page that talks about clicking a box which enables the user to stay logged in for 14 days.  I have searched but so far can't find the wretched box in order to tick it.

What a ridiculous state of affairs.

Distinguished Sage
0 Ratings

Its on the new login page for BT Mail, but not on the old one for existing users.

The new BT Mail and calendar

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forumhelp (Private website) Lots of additional information and help.
You will need to be connected to your home BT Broadband connection to view it, or any links to it that I post on this forum.

0 Ratings

Hi, I have the same issue...how frustrating is this? Surely there must be a way of staying logged in or at the very least keeping the email address saved and just entering the password. Has anybody found a solution yet?