cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jolan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 91 of 132

Re: Email Login

Thank you Jac (I see I have inadvertrntly posted my "fix" twice on this thread).

I was aware of the 'migration' nullifying my "fix". But until that happens, it's saving me a quite a bit of time.

0 Ratings
Bodger
Message 92 of 132

I too am fed up with this problem. I have Norton Identity Safe which does save some time, but it is difficult to accept that BT was right introducing effectively an incomplete, less than beta email system. As has been said we pay enough but this is perhaps just another example of profit maximisation at their clients' cost!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 93 of 132

Have you read all of this post and in particular messages 40 and 44 which give an explanation or are you just expressing your frustration at the situation.

0 Ratings
cozya27
Message 94 of 132

Re: Where is the "keep me logged in" box?

I am having this same problem. It is maddening. Whoever designed the new home page for bt yahoo, needs to have their head looked at. It is awful. Clumsy difficult and just infuriating.
0 Ratings
cozya27
Message 95 of 132

Re: New BT email log in problems.

I am furious with their new page and log in system. I am having the same problems as you are. It is so frustrating.
0 Ratings
cozya27
Message 96 of 132

It is just infuriating. I am so fed up with bt yahoo now.

0 Ratings
cozya27
Message 97 of 132

I absoloutely agree. It is maddening, infuriating. Who has all this time to waste. They need a new designer.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 98 of 132

@ cozya27 please stop spamming
0 Ratings
Jolan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 55 of 132

New Email Login Proceedure

When using BT Yahoo Mail, I'm furious with the new login proceedure.

I login several times a day to access emails. I click on the right-hand side "Email" button.

Up until the last few days I'd get a drop down login box for the username and password.

There was a "keep me logged in" tick box which, when ticked, would enable me to access the email section without further username or password requirement, for several days.

Now EVERY TIME I click on "email" (even if I logs in and leave for 5 minutes to Google somethine), I have to go through the whole username/password rigmarole. There is no "keep me logged in" box.

I telephoned BT (India) to be told "there are many hackers around these days and THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY. 

I find this very inconvenient and time consuming.

I there any way around this?

I'm thinking of changing to another email provider.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 56 of 132

Re: New Email Login Proceedure

0 Ratings