cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Juanjo99
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 132

Re: New BT Log in system

BT's new log-in system has become a nightmare! 

When I log into email, I cannot get into My Account. When I try to read my latest bill, the system does not recognise me even though I check I am using the right username and  password.. Even after I confirm both with BT the **bleep** thing still does not work.

... and now BT is putting the prices up for s ervice that has become incompetent- maybe it is time for me to change ISP after many years with BT..

Frustrated!!!

0 Ratings
NettieK
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 132

Re: Email log in

Just before I logged in under the 'new improved!!' system, I clicked on 'Help'. A way down the page it referred to a 'stay logged in box' which would enable the user to remain logged in for 14 days. All very good - but can I find the bloomin' box I need to tick? Heck No.
0 Ratings
Darren_S
Beginner
Message 22 of 132

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/

use that instead of bt.com homepage

it the nearest to what it was and you can still log in
0 Ratings
meldrew61
Beginner
Message 32 of 132

It says tjhat the problem is solved. How and where????? this is really annoying.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 34 of 132

@meldrew61 wrote:

It says tjhat the problem is solved. How and where????? this is really annoying.

It was marked solved by the original poster.

This thread may help.

http://community.bt.com/t5/Other-BB-Queries/New-BT-email-log-in-problems/m-p/1055262#M67416

0 Ratings
Minehead1
Message 40 of 132

Well I have been to the page on the second link and the tick box is not there when I log in. Well done again BT I have been happy with the Yahoo log in page why do we need this change for the better? It is worse and I do not want to have too do a full log in every time.

0 Ratings
Minehead1
Message 41 of 132

Well done this is what I use now.
0 Ratings
PaulRave
Beginner
Message 65 of 132

Thanks for your suggestion. It does as you say, at least mean that you can stay logged onto your email account which at the moment you can't seem to do with the new BT site. I have to ask what was wrong with the old one? I had it all set up to see everything I wanted to see and now someone at BT has seen fit to change it for the worse. Ah well, that's life I suppose.

0 Ratings
PaulRave
Beginner
Message 66 of 132

Another way to avoid having to log on every time is, after initially logging on and getting your mail page up, to then go into internet options and under 'homepage' select 'use current' Then whenever you select internet explorer you'll automatically have your mail page come up without having to sign in again. If you still want access to your previous homepage then add it to the favourites bar so that it will appear at the top of the screen. Of course it would be a lot easier if BT decided to revert to the old page which ,as far as I was concerened, worked well. Their new effort seems to have been invented by someone who was at the back of the queue when the 'common sense, and how to satisfy the customer' brain cells were handed out.

0 Ratings
chalkmaster
Message 99 of 132

:smileymad::smileymad: I am so glad it is not only me who thinks this new "BT" log-on is a BIG pain. Every time I read an e-mail, having to re log on. I am looking to change provider if nothing is done by the New Year. BT TAKE NOTE.

0 Ratings